Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday July 18, 2013  Start Weight 189

So I'm back on the Paleo Diet today after completing my Liver Flush. First let me give you a little insight on the Paleo Diet. This Diet consist of mostly organic meat, raw vegetables and organic fruit. If your trying to lose weight really try to limit the amount of fruit you eat to 1-2 pieces a day. Also I said mostly organic because sometimes it's impossible to get organic if your out in a restaurant or something. You can't stress about everything, just try your best. This Diet is Gluten, Dairy, Grain, Sugar, Peanut and Soy Free.

I started my day with a large glass of warm lemon water. Lemon is so amazing for your body. It has plenty of Vitamin C, Antioxidants, and Detoxes your Liver. Need I say more? Then I made my green smoothie for breakfast. In my blender I added celery, cucumber, spinach, bee pollen (if your not allergic), freeze dried wheat grass, hemp protein and added 1 single prune. Powerful stuff don't you think? Lunch I had Salmon with a can of green beans and I added a bit of lemon with green olives and organic black sesame seeds with sea salt. Dinner I had sauteed onion and mushrooms with strips of steak and a salad of spring mix with olive oil, lemon, salt & pepper. Snack I have a hand full of Pistachios.

List of things ate that were organic.
The green beans, spinach, celery, olive oil. Hemp protein and wheat grass.
The steak strips are hormone and antibiotic free, but not organic. 

I drink mostly water the entire day. Usually a large glass before each meal and a little bit when I finish each meal. I also have 1-2 cups of organic green tea or coffee every day. If I have coffee I add a splash of coconut milk (unsweetened) and 1 stevia packet. Try to drink 8-10 glasses of water every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment