Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Following The Paleo Primal Diet


Tonight is July 17, 2013

I will start everyday writing about my progress with the Paleo Primal Diet. I started Paleo Diet about three weeks ago, but stopped last week so I can do a Liver & Gallbladder Flush. I have struggled with my weight for several years. I can't even begin to tell you all the diets I've tried. Yes, some worked like "The HCGC" which I practically starved myself for 90 days in two separate intervals of 45 Days each. I lost an astounding 50 lbs. Pretty impressive right? Well you might be guessing what happened next. I gained it all back! Yes, every single pound and then some. I've also tried Atkins, but for some reason it never worked for me. It's very discouraging when you do something for a month or two and don't see any results. I know people that have done Atkins and loose up to 15 lbs in two weeks, but sad to say that wasn't me.

Perhaps it's because for the past 12 years, I've had Hypothyroid Disease. I had Hyperthyroid at the beginning of the 12 years, but then I got "Radio Active Iodine" TWICE! Which basically kills your Thyroid. So now I have Hypothyroid. Today, I would have absolutely refused this treatment, but at the time I was feeling awful and didn't really know there might be other alternative treatments. Anyways, I don't like to dwell on the past. I can't go back, but I just wanted to give you a little insight into why I've struggled for so long with my weight.

Back to my Liver Cleanse. I wanted to do a Liver Flush for about a year or so, but got scared when I read about people that get gallstone lodged in the duct area or have a serious reaction from the Epsom salt. However, I was sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, so I decided to purchase a book called "the amazing Gallbladder and Liver Flush by Andreas Mortiz. It's a process and the taste of the Epsom Salt was terrible, but I think it was well worth it. Tonight is the next evening after the flush and I'm still not feeling 100%, but I know I got rid of a bunch of stones and feel really glad I did this. I also wanted to mention, the only reason I even stopped Paleo was to get my body ready for the Liver and Gallbladder Flush.

Tomorrow, I'm back on the "Paleo Primal Diet". I will write everything that I eat for 30 days. I know this diet works because I've already lost 10 pounds on this diet prior to doing the liver flush. I do hope you follow me in this incredible journey. I promise to tell you exactly what I eat every single day. Even I a cheat one day, I will be completely honest with you. This is a story about success because I will never give up Hope!  I have Faith that one day I will be at my ideal weight again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment